1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this ad goes in this group. But I have a 20 mm antitank finish Lahti for sale. Need to pay cancer bills. Out of the approximately 1900 that were made, my serial number is 2815. Don’t know how that happened. Gun is in very good shape for its age was just a little patina. Skis are in very good shape. Gun comes with one mag carrier and three mags. And 10 rounds of original excellent condition Ammo. I will not ship this gun. It’ll have to be a face-to-face within two hours of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I’m asking $14,000.Naturally all funds upfront to start the paperwork. It is on my books on a form three.

I have the matching serialized complete tour kit also for sale to the buyer of the gun first. Asking $2000 for that one.

i also have 136 more original rounds. 80 of them in excellent condition. 12 our new manufacture from Anzio ironworks. The rest are in fair to good condition. Again for sale to the buyer of the gun first. Asking $100 a piece for the original ones and $50 for rhe

Lastly I have the L 40 finish water that came from the Richard Wray collection in excelent condition. Asking 2000 for it.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
I have known David for a while so have no concerns about dealing with him he is a solid and trustworthy individual. He also has lots of terrific stuff!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts