1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup, I (actually a buddy who likes to spend my money) bought more gun stuff at the creek for me so now I need to sell some gun stuff. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost.

Brass Chatillon Scale believed used to measure the trigger pull pressure on a US 1918 Lewis Machine Gun. It has been used and is in good working condition. It measures 3 ½” long and it will measure up to 24 pounds pull pressure. Can also be used to set pull measurements on Vickers and Maxim MG’s. I would like $25 for this nice scale.

Chain Fashion accessory Metal Keychain

WWII era British Model P37 “V” marked Equipment Pouch, these were multi-purpose pouches used to carry parts/tools or ammunition. Usually unmarked but occasionally found with an “L” or “V” marked on them. I believe the “L” stands for Lewis and the “V” for Vickers and they were often used instead of the leather tool cases as they were lighter, attached securely to the web gear, and did not get in the way when moving into firing position. I would like $25 for this nice WWII era pouch. SOLD to Glassmountains - SPF

Beige

WWII era British Vickers tool and parts wallet that fits inside of the Vickers leather tool and parts box carried by the gunner’s assistant (number 2). Marked .303 inch Vickers M.G. made by B.H.G. and dated 1945. Leather is in good condition and pliable. Wallet feels a little waxy from use but still a nice item in good usable condition. I would like $40 for this nice WWII era wallet. SOLD to Czechsix - PAID and SHIPPED

Leather Bag Fashion accessory

WWII era water hose that will fit model M1928, M1917, and M1917A1 water cooled MG’s, the water hose and connector are in good usable condition. I would like $20 for this nice WWII era hose. SOLD to smlemk111 - PAID and SHIPPED

Cable Wire Hose Fuel line Technology

WWII era British Vickers leather tool and parts box used to hold spare parts, tools, and parts wallet and is carried by the gunner’s assistant (number 2). Marked .303 Vickers Gun made by J. Oakman and dated 1940. Leather and metal reinforcement strips and rivets in good condition a nice item in good usable condition. Does NOT come with carrying strap, I would like $30 for this nice WWII era parts and tool box.

Metal

WWII era British Vickers leather tool and parts box used to hold spare parts, tools, and parts wallet and is carried by the gunner’s assistant (number 2). Marked .303 Vickers Gun made by B. M.G. and dated 1945. Leather and metal reinforcement strips and rivets in good condition a nice item in good usable condition comes with carrying strap, I would like $55 for this nice WWII era parts and tool box. SOLD to Czechsix - PAID and SHIPPED

Leather Brown Bag Everyday carry Fashion accessory

Canvas with leather top muzzle cover for unknown gun barrel, I have one on my 1919A4 and it fits perfectly. Part number is GAIP-10207 (?) and is like new condition. I would like $15 for this nice muzzle cover. SOLD to Glassmountains - SPF

Beige

Vintage Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) military "Tool Pouch". Part number 1221-08210, pouch has loop for use with a thru belt, or metal clips for military belt mounting. It folds open, with a number of compartments, and the flaps have larger pockets, with Velcro type closing flaps. Overall condition is excellent, with no tears or rips, all belts and buckles. Pouch measures 9" x 10" when closed, and is about 1" thick. I would like $12 for this nice tool pouch, perfect for the range.

Beige Wallet Khaki Beige Paper product

WWII Russian Maxim ammo can fitted with three nested inner cans. One can (water chest) was used to capture condensation or to hold anti-freeze, second can was used to hold cleaning solvent, and the third can was used to hold oil. Ammo can and all three interior cans in very good condition and complete. I would like $60 for this nice set. SOLD to ArizonaBeagle - PAID and SHIPPED

Block plane Bag Hand luggage Baggage Suitcase Luggage and bags

Original military issue M1910 Maxim MG gunners cleaning and tool kit. Kit includes: Canvas tool pouch, Canvas cover, Oil can, Screwdriver, cleaning rope, broken case extractor, three punches, three piece cleaning rod, spring balance, bore brush, and Bend rod. The tool pouch is made of heavy canvas with a few stitched-on inner pockets. All tools are made of blued steel and are in excellent working and cosmetic. I would like $75 for this nice set. SOLD to ArizonaBeagle - PAID and SHIPPED

Everyday carry Bag

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost, happy to combine items.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I will take....WWII Russian Maxim ammo can fitted with three nested inner cans. and
Original military issue M1910 Maxim MG gunners cleaning and tool kit.

PM sent.

AZB

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I'll take this set. Will ship to 05142…..

Original military issue M1910 Maxim MG gunners cleaning and tool kit. Kit includes: Canvas tool pouch, Canvas cover, Oil can, Screwdriver, cleaning rope, broken case extractor, three punches, three piece cleaning rod, spring balance, bore brush, and Bend rod. The tool pouch is made of heavy canvas with a few stitched-on inner pockets. All tools are made of blued steel and are in excellent working and cosmetic. I would like $75 for this nice set.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll speak up for these two:

WWII era British Vickers tool and parts wallet that fits inside of the Vickers leather tool and parts box carried by the gunner’s assistant (number 2). Marked .303 inch Vickers M.G. made by B.H.G. and dated 1945. Leather is in good condition and pliable. Wallet feels a little waxy from use but still a nice item in good usable condition. I would $40 for this nice WWII era wallet.

WWII era British Vickers leather tool and parts box used to hold spare parts, tools, and parts wallet and is carried by the gunner’s assistant (number 2). Marked .303 Vickers Gun made by B. M.G. and dated 1945. Leather and metal reinforcement strips and rivets in good condition a nice item in good usable condition comes with carrying strap, I would $55 for this nice WWII era parts and tool box.

PM sent

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I'll take

WWII era British Model P37 “V” marked Equipment Pouch, these were multi-purpose pouches used to carry parts/tools or ammunition. Usually unmarked but occasionally found with an “L” or “V” marked on them. I believe the “L” stands for Lewis and the “V” for Vickers and they were often used instead of the leather tool cases as they were lighter, attached securely to the web gear, and did not get in the way when moving into firing position. I would like $25 for this nice WWII era pouch.

Canvas with leather top muzzle cover for unknown gun barrel, I have one on my 1919A4 and it fits perfectly. Part number is GAIP-10207 (?) and is like new condition. I would like $15 for this nice muzzle cover.

PM sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts