1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M-60 parts kit for sale. Many new/near new parts. Comes with a new Saco channel, US Ordnance rivet set and bridge, and an 80% trunnion. Barrel assembly is brand new, I unwrapped it from original foil lined paper packaging. Includes blank firing adapter and tools. All in all a very nice very complete kit. Complete as far as I can tell, what you see is what you get. Firearm Gun Airsoft gun Air gun Trigger Machine Bumper Machine tool Metal Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft Metal I will be happy to supply more pics/info to interested parties. Priced to sell at $3k plus actual shipping, located in central IL. I can be contacted via PM, email at [email protected] or 309-242-4501.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I would love this, but from what I have researched the semi conversions are hard to do. Of course I have no personal experience with that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gargen

M-60 parts kit for sale. Many new/near new parts. Comes with a new Saco channel, US Ordnance rivet set and bridge, and an 80% trunnion. Barrel assembly is brand new, I unwrapped it from original foil lined paper packaging. Includes blank firing adapter and tools. All in all a very nice very complete kit. Complete as far as I can tell, what you see is what you get. View attachment 17789 View attachment 17790 View attachment 17791 View attachment 17792 I will be happy to supply more pics/info to interested parties. Priced to sell at $3k plus actual shipping, located in central IL. I can be contacted via PM, email at [email protected] or 309-242-4501.
Hello Ammo Bearer, let me know if this kit is still available. I did see the pictures on the forum just now and would like to purchase. My name is Gary Parzych and my cell is 215 317 9797. E=mail [email protected]. I am a 01/07-FFL and S.O.T. located in Pennsylvania.
Thx much.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Ammo Bearer, let me know if this kit is still available. I did see the pictures on the forum just now and would like to purchase. My name is Gary Parzych and my cell is 215 317 9797. E=mail [email protected]. I am a 01/07-FFL and S.O.T. located in Pennsylvania.
Thx much.
Gary, sent you more pics via email per our phone conversation. Give me a ring if you need anything else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts