1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The real deal. Have a Working Flamethrower for sale. This is a tested, working, Vietnam area M9. the tank group has a 2 digit serial number The wand was made by David Michaels (the flame thrower Guru) And is far easier to use and more efficient than an original. You get the M-9 Tanks, Working Repro wand, nitrogen filling system, 55 gallon drum of Vietnam area Napalm mix(sorry face to face on the napalm only), and full instruction. I know of a similar unit minus napalm that just sold for $8500. My asking price will be 8K.
480-861-3692
[email protected]

·
Registered
495 Posts
been wondering, after finding blueprints on the net, what is the legality of these, I have heard many different stories, any special paperwork required or anything. I am assuming not if you can do a ftf.....be really cool to have, don't have 8k to blow though. Where do you get more propellant?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I forgot to add my location for the face to face. Thanks Storage Man. I have no problem shipping the flamethrower just not the napalm mix. If someone out of the immediate area gets the flamethrower I am sure we could eventually meet up for the Napalm. I travel around fairly often.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
dude those are kickin pix!! how much does that rig weigh??

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Just talking here but what are the regs to building one of these along with safety concerns etc. Man these things rock...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
frame throwers

my son got to shoot one of these at the Mustang Range last yr. He got to hose down a Big pile of garbage that he helped to collect. Lots o' fun:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Man we should have NEVER outlawed those things or napalm bombs.

Yeah buddy, you can sacrifice yourself to Allah but getting there aint gonna be quite so quick or easy:D

Dan

·
LEGENDARY BULLY!
6,488 Posts
:eek: HOKY SMOKE BULLWINKLE,,, I hope Al Gore don't see this thread!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We rarely use napalm. In fact most of the pictures we are using straight Diesel fuel. The stream is thinner with napalm and you get more range but Diesel is more user friendly and safer. You can also use Fryer oil but then everyone in the area has a sudden urge French Fries

Here is a pic firing napalm

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am guessing It would not be too hard to build one, but what you really want 4 1/2 gallon of pressurized fuel in a home made unit sitting on your back.

Here is a weird pic. If you look in the top corner you can see a skull in the black smoke cloud

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.