1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

my 50 is gone.. now i just need to sell this MOAT!

i currently do not have this posted anywhere else. (not even WG) this board put me in the game for beltfeds & cranks... so its only right to offer this baby here first.

this was on my M3ac set up & you guys know that gun was built for speed. fast fast fast is what this crank is all about.

for those who know Ryland Fleet? you already know how trick this is.

for those who dont? this is just the baddest of all the cranks ever made.

it features 7 lobes of roller bearings on roller bearings on a fancy crank & all that stuff. super duper smooth & will flat out put it out there quick.

im gonna ask $2800 OBO for it shipped. MO's, certified check or PP if you wanna ad the fee. first i'll take it in this thread gets it.

you guys have all seen the pix on the gun & here it is on my floor:

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera Digital camera Camera lens

Airsoft Paintball equipment Paintball Games

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
For those who do not know the MOAT is a SR 71 Blackbird to a model A Ford (Emory Jones Crankfire for 50 cal ),I am Not in any way running down Emory`s crank in any way heck i own one :D !
Emory built a good but simple crank that works great !
I also own an MOAT and it is superior in every way .

But Ryland Fleet "Acme Gadget " MOAT is not a simple assembly ,it is a fine tuned Machine built to Aerospace tolerances with the smoothness ,fit ,finish,and quality of a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow !!
On an M-3 AC configured 50 it Will run at 1100-1200 RPM and actually overrun the gun so it Slows down !!!

It is as rare as an RR Silver Shadow is and magnitude of order finer a crank than Emory`s design .
I have seen an MOAT go for more than twice what SKD is offering this one for !! And it is worth every penny !!

This is very likely the Only chance you will ever have to own a Masterpiece of Art ,design, construction ,functionality and Rarity of this level in your life !!!At what is still a reasonable price ...

The prints of the MOAT were released to the public ,But No One can make one because of the level of precision it is built to . The MOAT will Never be built again !!! Emory`s crank might eventually be made again ,i and a few others have offered the new Crankfire Systems ours for printing with the ideal of making them again ,but you will Never see a New production MOAT ever again !!

And You have a chance here to own the Rolls Royce of semi 50 cranks that will only go Up in value over time Way more than an Emory Jones 50 crank !

Snooze and you will Lose :tongue: !!!

Bump:evil:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the great words on the crank guys!

ive never heard of a person who had one of these that didnt think it was the stuff...

but now ive got no gun for it to run. :-0

somebody take this home!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gonna give this a bump & a few more days here....

somebody needs this! :D

·
Registered
907 Posts
Friendly bump, these are really nice cranks, mine runs flawlessly and super fast.
Someone must need a new toy to play with.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Cost is greater than a Stamp Attached to NFA , BUT only those who witness will know you are just as capable controllably !! And not require a Stamp ,the NFA and all that goes with owing one ..... Priceless ................ Food for Serious thought :confused:...........
MUW HA HA HA HA HA hahahahahahahaha .

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the props on Rylands creation!

they really are amazing & on the M3 50bmg version? holy cripes!! just a buzzsaw.

honestly cant believe one of the 50 lovers here hasnt snapped this up.

so heres my weekend bump & if someone has something they think im interested in trade wise? offer it up... whats the worst thing that could happen?

s

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump for crickets!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deal pending. :d

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Glad someone is buying this. I was thinking of opening a mary jane outlet, now that it's legal in Oregon, or moving to Nevada to open a brothel so as to raise some cash to buy it myself! :eek:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SPF

Per our PM's, I Will Take it :)
okie dokie... hadnt heard back so was just waiting to hear from you...

did you get that lat email exchange we had?

Rollin: YES this would have made a good addition to your products. :)

s

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pretty close to asking.

I have an Emory Jones 50 cal crank listed here and GB if any one is looking. I can now attest to the reviews posted here. Both are functional and serve a purpose well. The strength of the EJ crank is simplicity.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes everyone came out good on this deal. :)

& as mentioned he now knows first hand what all the praise on one of RYlands cranks is all about.

& as he said the thing with crankfiresystems cranks is they are rock solid. just a different type.

its kinda like comparing a Ferrari & a Lambo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts