1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS Calico M1 Carbine kit with 2 M1 Carbines. The kit was new in the box from Calico when I bought it and I bought 2 post war M1 Carbines to put it together. I put it together and fired it ( it did work good for a few shots but one gun wouldn't feed right) it may need some tweeking to work right, I don't know if it was the ammo ( I was using wolf steel cased because that's all I had) or if the guns need ajusting. I don't feel like playing with it. I still have the two stock and all the stuff that came off of the 2 M1 Carbines, so you could put the 2 guns back togehter and shoot them that way. $700 FTF or $730 in need to be shipped.

Here is one WASR-10 AK-47 in 7.62x39. The stock was made not to fold, but for you people in the free states you could make it fold in 5 min. The front rail is an Ultimax, with some type of red dot on it ( I think it looks Russian from the lettering but I'm not sure). Come with one 20 round mag. I have shot the gun and it shoots good, but the one thing is that it has trigger slap. If you replace the trigger it would cure it. Other than that it is a fun gun to shoot. $385 shipped to your FFL or $360 FTF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts