1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Frankie has been staying home because of the Corona virus so I had him digging out parts and accessories to complete my 1917 Spare Parts box. As luck would have it he discovered that we had some extra parts so I will offer them to the forum as a single parts lot. It consists of the following items, some are extremely hard to find:

1 reproduction M1917/M1917A1 spare parts chest with content card, lid chain, and leather handle.
1 reproduction cup (funnel), filling leather (hard to find).
1 original NOS USGI small parts can, tubular (very rare) (A140718)
1 original reflector, barrel, cal. 30 (bore mirror).(B147001)
1 original Handbook, Browning Machine Gun Model 1917.
1 USGI Pliers, side cutting parallel jaws (THBXIA)
4 Punches, drive pin (0.08, 0.12, 0.18, and one unknown size.
1 wrench combination (M6) (C68334).
1 USGI M13 spare parts roll.
1 USGI M12 tool roll.
1 USGI early 3 oz. oil can.
1 USGI accessory case.
2 USGI firing pins complete.
I USGI envelope of cleaning patches.
10 USGI .30 cal brass bore brushes.
1 USGI short chamber cleaning rod.
1 USGI bolt handle.

Everything listed above and shown in the picture and shipped by insured priority mail - $600 SOLD to bmbrzmn101 - PAID and SHIPPED

First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it. Please ask any questions before you say you will take it.

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
That's a nice start to a spares box and those cans, tubular hardly ever come up. Good score Chris.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Russ, the can was the only thing I needed really. The rest will go to spares or just build another complete kit for a display. Or sell an item or two to recoup. Time will tell, but that can made me do it. Lol
Chris

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yes we did! Maybe this was why I came back when I did.

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
O am glad you got it Chris because there are only a handful of us here that appreciate the really rare stuff to make the collection complete.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
(...smileing...)...looks like one of my boxes. Still have a few left from that production run. Suprised it did not get painted...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is such a nice box an individual might instead stain and clear coat it. Not original finish perhaps but neither are all the polished brass Vickers tripod bodies.....

·
Registered
754 Posts
L999here... are you selling any of the boxes that you have left? I'd be interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts