1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all, My name is George and I have collected BAR parts for 20+ years now. I have started selling off my personal collection of BAR parts, accessories, kits. I have set up a website to list my parts:

WWW.WWIIBARMAN.COM

I wanted to offer you 1919a4.com guys a special welcome deal, I have available for download a COMPLETE set of M1918a2 blueprints (not just the receiver prints floating around the internet). This is every print from the flash hider to the buttplate (198 prints in total). I also have a few smaller 'sets' (receiver group/barrel gas tube group/ bolt rails). If you enter discount code 1919a4 you get 15% off any set of prints on my site:

M1918a2 blueprints

If you need any parts, enter the discount code new for 10% off any other parts on my site, dig around and let me know if you need anything not listed (I still have buckets of parts, I'm trying to list new stuff all the time)

Thanks for looking!
George

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Email sent lol here goes another odd duck project :rolleyes: and just when I thought I had too many.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I've dealt with George quite a bit over the past 5+ years - always has done me right.

Got the digital download of his prints some time back, and they are by far the best I've seen. Have had others, threw them out when I got George's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts