1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS - M2 T&E Project - SOLD - THANKS!

For sale here is a partially completed M2 T&E project. The elevation mechanism is complete for one and partially complete for another,* then you have eight “cartridges” for completion. The “cartridges” have a large ACME nut inside the tube for raising the large rod. The adjustment wheel is attached to the larger piece of ACME rod. The round nut on the smaller piece will be captured in the adjustment wheel. The T&E mechanism is attached to the gun at the top and the tripod traverse bar below. When you turn the adjustment wheel the larger ACME rod rises or lowers along with the smaller rod just like the original. The one that is the most complete will serve as a pattern. Materials to make traversing slide lock handles included. One has been completed/blued for reference. Attachment for securing to Tbar needs to be fabbed and lock handles installed. Gear material for adjustment “clicker” included. For the top of the T&E you can fab an adjustable traversing head like the original or employ a sleeve and pin. Steel “pucks” pre-cut available from McMaster – Carr. Original T&E for reference, not included. A lot of materials and many hours of work already spent on these parts. Price reduced, $100.00 shipped. Prefer Postal or name brand money order. First “I’ll take it” gets it.

SOLD - THANKS!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yoz9c7jzukfhu7q/AABYaxFSiNrAyq_7xJf_JJQFa?dl=0

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

For sale here is a partially completed M2 T&E project. The elevation mechanism is complete for one and partially complete for another,* then you have eight “cartridges” for completion. The “cartridges” have a large ACME nut inside the tube for raising the large rod. The adjustment wheel is attached to the larger piece of ACME rod. The round nut on the smaller piece will be captured in the adjustment wheel. The T&E mechanism is attached to the gun at the top and the tripod traverse bar below. When you turn the adjustment wheel the larger ACME rod rises or lowers along with the smaller rod just like the original. The one that is the most complete will serve as a pattern. Materials to make traversing slide lock handles included. One has been completed/blued for reference. Attachment for securing to Tbar needs to be fabbed and lock handles installed. Gear material for adjustment “clicker” included. For the top of the T&E you can fab an adjustable traversing head like the original or employ a sleeve and pin. Steel “pucks” pre-cut available from McMaster – Carr. Original T&E for reference, not included. A lot of materials and many hours of work already spent on these parts. Price reduced, $120.00 shipped. Prefer Postal or name brand money order. First “I’ll take it” gets it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yoz9c7jzu...xJf_JJQFa?dl=0
Thanks! There is a post under 1919A4 Ad Board which I think has good links, bottom of first page. I'll get these fixed this afternoon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts