1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Error message with link to Drop Box - don't mean to be repetitive but do not know which one you will check back on.....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Error message with link to Drop Box - don't mean to be repetitive but do not know which one you will check back on.....
Thanks! There is a post under 1919A4 Ad Board which I think has good links, bottom of first page. I'll get these fixed this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Ugly tripod arrived yesterday and she's beautiful in her beat up, "been there and back", welded/fixed/leg, two layers of paint beauty. :D

Not sure if I'm going to blast and repaint it or leave it as is. The Izzy foot holes are a welcome feature to spike this thing to the ground.

Thanks for the excellent packing, it is a pleasure doing business with you Sir.

Mr.Maim

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

And you. I am glad you like it. I'm pretty sure that's desert paint over an original parkerized finish. Did it originate in the US and get re-plated in Israel? Or did they make some of their own and this is one? There are some things I have that I never thought I would let go, this being one. I bought this tripod 20? (many) years ago. I am getting cleaned out for a move to the mountains and if I have not touched it in (quite a while) I'm letting it go. Enjoy.

Ugly tripod arrived yesterday and she's beautiful in her beat up, "been there and back", welded/fixed/leg, two layers of paint beauty. :D

Not sure if I'm going to blast and repaint it or leave it as is. The Izzy foot holes are a welcome feature to spike this thing to the ground.

Thanks for the excellent packing, it is a pleasure doing business with you Sir.

Mr.Maim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts