1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: M2HB / M3HB parts (Even Lower Prices)

I have this really nice original Near Complete Top Cover that is from a M3HB that I would like $260 for. (SOLD)

I also have a New Made Left & Right Side Pawl Brackets that I would like $150 for. (SOLD)

Next I have a NOS M3 Rear Plate still new in the box that I would like $100 for. (SOLD)

Next is a Rear M2HB sight made by A/C that has the dovetail for a scope and the complete front sight that I would like $200 for the pair. (SOLD)

Then there is a freshly parkerized M2HB Flash Hider with all the mounting parts that I would like $45 for. (SOLD)

I have a Carrying Handle that I would like $30 for and also a M2Hb Wrench for $15. (BOTH SOLD)

Next is a set of M2HB Spade Grip Brackets that I would like $60 for. (SOLD)

(STILL AVAILABLE) Next is an M3HB rear sight cover plate for $12.

M3HB Top Cover Feed Arm for $17. (SOLD)

I was planning on building a M3HB but I have lost interest due to delays from people needed to get all the parts I need so I am going to sell the parts off that I acquired. I can do discreet Paypal if you cover the fee or send it as friends & family. The other option is a Postal Money order purchased at the post office and nowhere else. (ALL prices include FREE shipping)

I have additional pictures of each item if you need more pictures just ask and I will get them posted for you. Thanks.

Technology Electronic device Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Hardware accessory Automotive window part Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Metal Auto part Metal Iron Metal Auto part Tool Tool

Thank You Very Much for looking.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I also have a complete set of M2HB Front Barrel Support shims that are 0.077", 0.057", 0.047" & 0.037" thick. I would like $50 for the set. (SOLD)

Also have 6 of the M3 front shims that are 0.070" Thick. I would like $15 for all 4 of these. (2 SOLD) (Last 4 SOLD)

Then I have an NOS M2HB Top Cover Latch that I would like $17 for. (SOLD)

I have a Switch Extractor that has a c inside a square which I assume is a Colt Part? I would like $25 for this. (SOLD)

I have a package of Colt Retaining Screws that are all NOS and part #A-7312028 and I think they are the rear sight screws for $25 for all of them. (SOLD)

I also have more pictures of these items so let me know if you need more pictures.

Piston ring Electronic drum Auto part Automotive engine part Tool Vehicle Material property Wood

Thanks for looking.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
I have a package of Colt Retaining Screws that are all NOS and part #A-7312028 and I think they are the rear sight screws for $25 for all of them.

View attachment 17124

Thanks for looking.

Mike--Mustangman7
Mike- These are the screws for the timing assembly that attaches also to the top plate. One can tell by the gap between the head and the threads, but they are easy to mistake for the rear sight screws. I am interested in the lot, though, so mark those sold. I need the wrapper and all, of course!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike- These are the screws for the timing assembly that attaches also to the top plate. One can tell by the gap between the head and the threads, but they are easy to mistake for the rear sight screws. I am interested in the lot, though, so mark those sold. I need the wrapper and all, of course!
You go them! I figured since they were Colt parts they would not last long! Thanks.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price Reductions

OK, I lowered the price on everything that is still left so maybe I can move some more of this stuff? If you want to make a deal on multiple items or want to make me an offer on something feel free to do so. Thanks a lot.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Prices lowered on all remaining items. Would like to clear them out so if interested make me an offer on all of what is left. Thanks.

Mike--Mustangman7

1 - 20 of 27 Posts