1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want this to go as a group sale for now. I do have a complete kit that will be listed soon but this sale will give someone a good start.

Auto part Metal Trigger Auto part Machine tool Machine

The top plate has a minor bent sight ear and a ding on the left side at the back plate.

The top cover is missing the discs, cover lock spring, feed cover spring pin, cover latch shaft (1/4" rod) and the cover latch knobs are from an M2HB but are the same size as M37.

Machine

The barrel/booster is stamped 13.5 so I believe it's a 308 cal. but easily changed to 30-06. (Navy version)

Auto part Machine tool

The cover detent pawl can be used if you want to change an A4 trunnion to an M37 along with a little machining.

Chime in if you need more pictures. Most parts are SAK except for the RIA extractor. There are extra pins and springs that go along with the group. I'm asking $1600 plus shipping for the lot and of course the first "I'll take it" wins.

John

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
In the event that you sell individual parts at a later date.

Interested in:

Booster
Extractor
Rear cart guide...looks like there are 2 different ones in pic (?)
Drive Spring
Link Chute

TIA
Dan in Oregon

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan, it's not a good pic but it is both front and rear guides. Actually, I have a few extra drive rod groups so your all set there.

John

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump with a lower price. I'll send to GB in a week or so if no takers.

John

·
Registered
110 Posts
In the event that you sell individual parts at a later date.

Interested in:

Two bolt switches and Lt side plate switch next to them in picture 7

Craig in AZ

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, still available and I should be home the beginning of next week from an extended biz trip. You can't PM until you have 20 posts so e-mail jrfch701(AT)yahoo.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts