1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen ;
As I continue to thin the herd , I am pleased to offer a very rare , live , and registered M9A1 USGI WW2 GE Bazooka.
As the pictures will attest , it is in excellent condition . The magnito was bad when I recieved it , but I had a NIB grip assembly which I installed but did not wire up.
I had listed this here a few weeks ago at a price I pulled out of the air . I have sense talked to someone who has delt with these quite a bit over the last few years , and I am a lot wiser now .
There is estimated to be less than 10 of these in the registery . They are usually sold among a small group of collectors . Cut up units go for around $5,000 . Complete live ones do not go for much more due to no ammo . So now I have it at the going rate .
It is in Arizona on a Form 4 . All rules and laws will apply . I am asking $6500 , FOB Yuma , AZ. Taxes to be paid by buyer.

Here is the picture link :
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/emmagee1917/library/M9A1 Bazooka

As always , first " I'll take it " post wins .
Thanks for looking , Chris

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Doggone good fun firing the LAW/Bazooka! (In peacetime situations.) Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPsxgOozqk for the Army training film on the Bazooka. Where's the information on making one's own rounds?

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By the word of the gentleman who knew about these things , the small group he is a part of have made a few practice rounds up and have shot them . The motors are large and the "fuel" is quite powerful and fast burning to get the speed up in the tube fast enough to be stablized for flight .
One small error and Ka-boom .....you're dead .

Also , the world's supply of 10 has been reduced by one :jedicrying:

Chris

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yay! Glad to see it 'preserved.' Would love to hear follow-up about reload/reconstructed ammo!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was never involved with the group . I contacted one member who had just sold his on Subguns.com and received the info on prices from him . I looked on mine as a piece of historical art , would have liked to shoot one , but not willing to take a risk .
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts