1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Maxim MG parts kit with snowcap barrel jacket. Complete kit as purchased in a Weaponeer group buy in 2006. Caliber 7.62x54R. No Sokolov mount or other mount. Some parts have been wiped to remove some of the grease. Included is 1 metal-link belt in metal can. Shipping for actual ground shipping charges. Pickup in Western Washington (Tacoma or Olympia area) and receive a $20 credit for reducing the hassle! $950 plus shipping

Also available together or separately:

--"Ammo can" with 3 small oil/fluid cans inside (plus about 1lb of extra grease). Leather handle in great condition. $60 plus shipping

--Ammo can with CLOTH belt. Leather handle in Very Good condition. $75 plus shipping

--Ammo can marked "SA" on top with steel linked belt. Leather handle in Very Good condition. Lots of grease free with purchase! $35 plus shipping

Will combine shipping as needed. Buy all items for $1070

Can provide pics upon request.

Rob in Tacoma

· Registered
492 Posts
I got this kit Today

I just recieved this kit today & man is it ever in nice shape looks like it was shot once & packed away the grips are Pristeen not even dirty looks like new wood & all assesories that came with it in about the same condition I am very pleased with this buy.Thanks for a Great Deal! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.