1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I found Frankie, he actually was in the salt mine but still can't hear very well after firing off all the fireworks he bought for the 4th of July.

He did drag in a little grouping of unusual Maxim tripod parts. Hard to believe there are any around....

You can either buy them all as a parts lot for $300 plus actual shipping or buy them individually as priced below. ALL PARTS SOLD TO MG08 AS A LOT - SPF

Maxim tripod leg assembly - $100 plus actual UPS or FedEx Ground shipping cost.

Maxim tripod body assembly - $100 plus actual UPS or FedEx Ground shipping cost

Maxim tripod traverse assembly - $100 plus actual UPS or FedEx Ground shipping cost

Maxim tripod elevation body assembly - $100 plus actual UPS or FedEx Ground shipping cost

Maxim tripod small parts - $50 plus actual priority mail shipping cost

First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets the item(s). Please ask any questions before you say you will take it.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, the parts lot is sold to you. I have to say you were even faster than Mr. Maim. I don't think I even hit the transmit button to post this parts lot and you had already said you would take it! Mr. Maim is just going to have to UP HIS GAME!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
just got lucky - I only need some of them, so will be selling some off - I have a lot of the rest of the tripod here already- If some one needs something I don't I will be happy to discuss .....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts