1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to sell this but it has to go. I had listed this before but pulled it as I managed to come up with the funds I needed. This time that isn't happening, I am going to sell it. It is a beauty and can not be replaced easily, especially with one of this quality and condition.
All parts are FZS marked whuch is Kreighoff (a rarer maker of the MG15's). This was hand picked by me personally. It has had the water jacket blasted, primed, and DuraCoated the correct color. All parts are correct and marked.
Includes a complete parts kit, an excellent condition doppletrommel drum with the canvas handle (rarer than the prestoff handle), a new 80% semi receiver and a reproduction manual from John Baum at German Manuals. Also included are the cams which do not come with the parts kits normally. The cams are $75 alone and include the rivits to install it. This would make a great semi or post sample. It also makes an big impressive display just as it is.
$2200 for everything, shipping and insurance is extra. Payment by USPS money order or discreet PayPal (Gift) so as I do not incure any PP fees. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM will get it. I can deliver this to the October Knob Creek MG show if payment is made prior.
If this does not sell within a week it will be posted on GunBroker. If you would like more pictures or have any questions please ask.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know I should be happy but........
SPF.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone is going to be very happy
Yes I suppose so.
I will be happier when I can order those Ferret parts I need to get it back on the road. :D
I gave the buyer a money back guarenty if he was not happy with it, I almost hope he isn't. :eek:
CaptMax

·
Registered
787 Posts
Not wanting to hijack the thread. But is anyone making semi conversions for the mg15? I have a 80% rec from pirate and a nice air cooled kit.
Thanks
Wally

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not yet Wally but give it time.
CaptMax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts