1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale mg34 non firing gun on dummy reciever no bolt or small internals lower fcg group looks to be complete minus grips,the barrel, booster,bipod and front half looks to be complete,stock looks good,nice prop or display gun,comes with charging handle and repro transit chest,looking to get what i paid for it a fews years ago,$1200.00,just have no use for it anymore.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi What are the stampings on top of the shroud, year and 3 letter code, also why doesn't the top cover close, is the receiver a reweld or is it an aluminum one. Thanks

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Hi What are the stampings on top of the shroud, year and 3 letter code, also why doesn't the top cover close, is the receiver a reweld or is it an aluminum one. Thanks
scamg34, You know you need another one of these! You know you just won't be happy until you have a dozen or more.:rofl:
Good to see you here on the forum, I haven't seen you post here until now.
I am still planning on sending you my feed tray for you to fix up for me.
And let it be known to the forum I will vouch for him, scamg34 is one of the good guys.:thumbup:
CaptMax

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Capt Max Good to see you here also, Gordy told me about the listing on here for the mg34 dummy, I really do have too many it is a terrible addiction, but oh well the more the merrier. Hope all is well , feel free to send me the feed tray anytime after the 1st, I am heading to Armenia in a week and will be there til the end of the month. Best regards

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its marked 840 8665 pem with nazi wings,cover does latch wasnt latched for pic,it is a aluminum repro dummy reciever

·
Registered
10 Posts
can you take a picture of the top of the shroud where it attaches to the receiver, I have never heard of those markings. Thanks

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
its marked 840 8665 pem with nazi wings,cover does latch wasnt latched for pic,it is a aluminum repro dummy reciever
The markings on the top rear of the barrel shroud, just to the right of the rear sight, should look something like this:

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Wow, this should be gone already at this price.:eek:
Someone buy this so my friends who are addicted won't be tempted to do so.
Most of them have a half dozen by now. It's like crack to them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTT, great kit and price!!!!
CaptMax

1 - 11 of 11 Posts