1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MG34 parts kit. All parts decent shape. Two complete bolts, two sets of cams. One complete receiver cut into 4 pieces, one good front piece not cut thru the cams, one back piece from TNW with good treads for buffer(needs deburred). Barrel looks rough inside but has rifling all the way through. But stock has normal cracks. Good looking barrel jacket. $2000 plus shipping. 34 001.jpg 34 002.jpg 34 003.jpg 34 004.jpg

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Boy i hope he only offered $49 cause i am strapped!
Hmmmm....that makes it sound like you were serious about "just kidding". I can see where that might lead to some bad scenarios were it true and someone else had sent a bid/offer. I know Troy isn't that way, but in other instances it could be ill conceived.....

then again, on the other hand, no one said I'll take it, so is it actually in reality still open to a taker, or was a deal worked out privately via PM's and email? Not that I was interested - for I was not. But........

I'm so confused how this played out. :D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I'll Take it!

I'm buying it, funds going out tomorrow. I had to up my offer a buck and a half to out do Rory.:D

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I dated a girl from the Cleveland area in the early 80's that was built like that. Those things are dangerous, you can suffocate in there!
Bob does look like he is breathing heavily and hyperventilating. :rofl:
CaptMax

1 - 18 of 18 Posts