1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have this really nice MK-93 buffered soft mount that is for a M2HB or M3HB. It is a used item in really nice condition and I also have a NOS Ammo Can Holder. A NOS Ammo Can. An NOS Catch Bag and an NOS Catch Bag Wire Frame with the mounting pin included. I was planning on building a M3HB but I have lost interest due to delays from people needed to get all the parts I need so I am going to sell this mount. I would like to get $1300 plus shipping for everything. I can do discreet Paypal if you cover the fee or send it as friends & family. The other option is a Postal Money order purchased at the post office and nowhere else.

Auto part Vehicle Vehicle Combat vehicle Tank Military vehicle

Thank You Very Much for looking.

Mike--Mustangman7

I also have this NOS T&E I can include for another $150

Auto part Airsoft

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That's a REAL DEAL. It would be mine if I didn't already own one.

This mount really tames the beast.

Karl

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I have this really nice MK-93 buffered soft mount that is for a M2HB or M3HB. It is a used item in really nice condition and I also have a NOS Ammo Can Holder. A NOS Ammo Can. An NOS Catch Bag and an NOS Catch Bag Wire Frame with the mounting pin included. I was planning on building a M3HB but I have lost interest due to delays from people needed to get all the parts I need so I am going to sell this mount. I would like to get $1300 plus shipping for everything. I can do discreet Paypal if you cover the fee or send it as friends & family. The other option is a Postal Money order purchased at the post office and nowhere else.

View attachment 16290 View attachment 16291 View attachment 16292 View attachment 16293

Thank You Very Much for looking.

Mike--Mustangman7
I could be interested in this. Does this fit on the M2 tripod ? Do you have any idea what shipping would cost to 98632 (washington state)
Thanks' Greg

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could be interested in this. Does this fit on the M2 tripod ? Do you have any idea what shipping would cost to 98632 (washington state)
Thanks' Greg
To the best of what I know the pintle on this will fit on either a M2 or M3 tripod however it is too much gun to fire it off an M2 tripod.

PM sent on shipping cost. Thanks.

Mike--Mustangman7

1 - 6 of 6 Posts