1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More great and wonderfully priced items from the salt mine. If you buy these parts from me, I can buy more stuff from you guys! I will of course combine for reduced shipping, I do not charge for shipping and handling nor do I make money on the shipping.

Will consider trades/plus or minus cash for stuff I am looking for: Original clamp for 1928 Colt belt loader, WWI Vickers parts and accessories, M1917A1 or M1918 tripod, Finnish Maxim accessories, and M1928 Colt WC sight. **UPDATED PRICING IN BLUE**.

1. 1942 dated WWII Vickers No. 10 ammo box typically used in armored fight vehicles but fits tripod ammo box holder. This is in very nice condition with both leather closure straps present and attached (very rare). These use to be fairly easy to find, but IMA USA has run out of this accessory. I would like $75 for it plus actual shipping; you would be hard pressed to find a nicer one. SOLD to Fractal - PAID and shipped.
Box Office equipment Electronic component

2. WWII Vickers brass feed block body, slight ding on top of back lip which is cosmetic and does not affect fit or operation. Perfect for a dummy gun or a battalion parts box for display. I would like $45 shipped. - SOLD to KABAR2 on 10/5/16 - SPF

Clamp Tool Metal

3. Set of six British Army hat badges; don�t even know where I got them. Perfect for wearing in your cap at the pub. $20 for the six shipped. - SOLD to cpobr on 10/6/16 - PAID and Shipped
Fashion accessory Badge Jewellery Metal Brooch

4. Two WWI MKI Vickers MG firing pins in excellent condition and VSM marked. IMA USA only wants $100 each; here is a PAIR for $80 plus actual shipping. SOLD to Barrelxchange - PAID and shipped with locks and feed blocks.

Sewing machine feet

5. Early WWII Bren MKI butt plate type 2 with integral bracket for shoulder spoon. Very hard to find this one in fair/good condition. $20 shipped.
SOLD to Savagefellow on 10/18/16 - PAID and shipped

6. Very nice condition WWII Russian Maxim MG bottom plate. Nice plate in very good/excellent condition that is surplus to my current needs. Marked with a "T" (Tulva?) $80 shipped.

Bumper

7. Set of five (5) WWII brass Maxim feed belt tabs (relics) picked up at Russian battle site. Some have serial numbers, all five for $20 plus shipping. Nice item to use to repair damaged or cut cloth belts or for display in the maxim parts box.

Metal

8. NOS WWII British/Australian heavy weapons mitts (broad arrow marked) typically used by artillery, mortar, and machine gun teams to either unload hot shells, when in contact with hot weapon parts, or carrying heavy items. $20 shipped.
Tan Khaki Personal protective equipment Outerwear Jacket

9. Mitutoyo 2414-10 0 - .500� dial indicator. Appears to be new in the box with instructions. $25 plus shipping, I have no use for it, says made in Japan and assembled in USA. SOLD to Steamer - PAID and shipped.

Gauge Measuring instrument Tool

10. NOS WWII era receiver cover for a Boys Anti-tank gun. The cover has some dirt on it from poor storage in a warehouse so it will need some cleaning. A very hard item to find if you ever need one. $75 shipped. Have a couple of these. ONE SOLD to ABCB on 10/19/16 - PAID and shipped, still have at least one more in stock

Airsoft gun Shotgun

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First "I will take it", followed up with a PM gets it. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost, happy to combine items for lower shipping cost.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Mitutoyo 2414-10 0 - .500” dial indicator. Appears to be new in the box with instructions. $25 plus shipping,

I'll take it
Steamer

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
PM sent on feed block

·
Registered
529 Posts
10. NOS WWII era receiver cover for a Boys Anti-tank gun. The cover has some dirt on it from poor storage in a warehouse so it will need some cleaning. A very hard item to find if you ever need one. $75 shipped. Have a couple of these.

View attachment 17765

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First "I will take it", followed up with a PM gets it. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost, happy to combine items for lower shipping cost.
redroth,
I will take one Boys receiver cover, pm incoming.
Thanks,
Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts