1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 17098 View attachment 17099 View attachment 17100 View attachment 17101 View attachment 17102

Transferrable DLO built gun 7.62Nato. Has custom feed chute adapter for Standard Armament Minigun/M60D type feed chute installed. (feed chute & tripod not included). I am selling the gun only; the only accessories included are the carry handle and feed chute adapter.

This would be perfect for a Predator Pack type setup. Custom carry handle made from a D2 Kabar fighting knife hilt and pommel taken off a Kabar D2 steel fighting knife

Price Gun Only: $16,000.00 plus shipping/insurance.

Buyer is responsible for shipping/insurance costs as well as any and all dealer transfer fees, and tax stamp. I will ship the gun in a foam lined hardcase.
As soon as payment is received in full I will begin the transfer to your dealer. Credit cards add 7%. Kentucky Residents are responsible for 6% Kentucky sales tax. If you are a Kentucky resident I can transfer the gun directly too you and will deliver the gun within a reasonable driving distance of my shop. Gun and accessories are for sale in my retail store as well and sold on a first come first served basis. First person to give me cash wins. Buyer will need to sign a purchase agreement contract outlining terms of purchase, buyer responsibilities, and seller responsibilities.

Gun is available for inspection in my retail shop. If you want to inspect the gun prior to purchase please call me and I will arrange for you to view the gun and all the accessories I have.

Optional Accessories tripod, linker, links, etc. are also available for purchase.

Please feel free to call or email any questions you may have.

Cell# (606) 922-8954

Email: [email protected]

Charles Cox
Viking Arms
8112 US Route 60
Unit J
Ashland, KY. 41102

1 - 2 of 2 Posts