1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was rooting around in the shop and found a box of NOS FN manufacture 225rd cloth belts. They have a short blackened starter tab, (approx. 3' long), riveted on each end and appear to have been made in 1976 if I'm reading the lot code correctly. Each belt is in a sealed bag. They've never been loaded and are made of heavy cotton just like USGI belts. $30/ea or $115/4 belts plus shipping and insurance (USPS Priority Mail). No sales to states, counties or cities where prohibited.

SMA Llc
Doug Haig
[email protected] (remove NOSPAM)
four eight zero - 658-7507 after 3:30pm PDT
www.smammo.com

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
...Welcome...

Just a short note to welcome you to the 1919 site. Hope you are able to build up your postings to 20 very soon. Sounds like you will have a lot to share and offer to our addiction...eerrr...HOBBY....LOL.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Glad to see you finally sign up and post up Doug. :D

Folks, Doug and Specialized Military Ammunition (SMA) have been a fixture in the ammunition world for over 20 years. I have had the pleasure of shooting with him in machinegun matches in AZ for a few years and after I commented that there are more people out there that need to know about SMA, namely people on this forum... here he is.

Take a look at his website in his signature block. You looking for tracers in any color (except blue)? SMA is one of the few (two?) custom NEW tracer manufacturers in the USA (not including the huge military ammo producers).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts