1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one anm2/M3 barrel booster for sale. Asking $30 + $5 shipping.
Please contact me if interested.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
805 Posts
Sir Plus has some real excellent stuff

Hello everyone and I am so glad this sight is back up. I spent the last three days with my therapist over this 1919a4.com outage. Worse than the NYC Transit Strike during a blizzard!

I promissed to leave Sir Plus some kind words. He recently posted some CANCO WW2 .30 ammo boxes. It just so happened I completed some E-gay transactions with him (he is one of a few vendors I support there and hope they all migrate to Gunbroker). I called on him to hold my auctions for a second payment - all came together under the same postage.

Great Cans, but wait---did I tell you Sir Plus also sent me two brand new Saginaw Gear wrapped 1944 bosters still in cosmoline.

It gets better, my good buddy Lance sent back some parts I had him parkerize, and his park job matched the original park on the booster.

Man, life is good again, the 1919a4 harmony is back and I saved my therapist money and donated it to shots.

·
Registered
910 Posts
stuff

I to will will say, the stuff I have got from Sir Plus is great, I will be buying more from him. The ammo cans I got from him are way better than I was even hoping for! Thanks....Jeff:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts