1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very early Collectors Corner, (Ohio Ordnance) made semi auto B.A.R. Has WWII dated barrel, still mirror inside and no discernable wear. I've owned this guy its whole life, but has sat unloved in the safe for at least the last 15 years. So its time to go to someone who will appreciate it. Comes with two, 20 round mags. Has 2 spots on the top of either side of the receiver where it has corrosion spots. No idea why, the rest of it is near perfect park condition yet. Must be a finish issue from day one as it was always oiled and stored in a heated safe.

Functions perfect, only has had 260 to 300 rounds thru it in all these years. Always carefully cleaned to prevent finish drag marks by keeper pins and had electrical tape pieces outside the ejection port to prevent brass dings.

Price is 6900 plus ship, no sales tax for sales outside of Iowa.
Thanks
Dennis
[email protected]
07/02 ffl

1918a3 for sale

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Yes that is a very nice gun wish I had the extra coin laying around right now. That’s on the wish list.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Bump for a great seller, firearm, & price. 👍🏻
CaptMax
Ps. One of these has been on my want list too! 😊

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Thank goodness someone else grabbed this before I got home. I can just imagine the look on The Don's face if I walked in the door with that. "But dear, my dad carried one on Shore Party..."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts