1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohio Rapid Fire 80% side plate, engraved. $125 plus shipping from Colorado. Or save the shipping and pickup.

Thanks Doug

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Ah, we built lots and lots of 1919s on those old, ORF plates back in the day, and also the Daves100 plates. All before Halo and KMP came on the scene with theirs. The ORF was the standard in its time!

Todd Grove, we will never forget!!! Rest in Peace!

·
Read Only
836 Posts
Seems we have a very infectious disease spreading around Castle Rock. It has Rollin's DNA all over it!:rofl: I start to wonder when I get emails.."what is happening to me?" Im saving up for a ferret...why????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks Doug...

It was great meeting another board member in person and someone who shares enthusiasm for my new found addiction. Why is life so cruel... Im sure collecting pokemon cards would be cheaper...:jedicrying:

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
It was great meeting another board member in person and someone who shares enthusiasm for my new found addiction. Why is life so cruel... Im sure collecting pokemon cards would be cheaper...:jedicrying:
This is rare as most of us are many miles apart...Congrats :)

I have aquired many good friends as a result of this board ...its been a blessing.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Seems we have a very infectious disease spreading around Castle Rock. It has Rollin's DNA all over it!:rofl: I start to wonder when I get emails.."what is happening to me?" Im saving up for a ferret...why????
Porter, I can only say, in my own defense, that it was a certain other resident in COLTMAN's neighborhood who steered him in my direction to begin with. I may be an evil supplier, but those who push their friends in my direction bear as much responsibility. :tongue:

Otherwise, glad to see two people meet. Like theduke, I've made many of my best friends right here, whether they are in my neck of the woods or 3000 miles away.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Ah, we built lots and lots of 1919s on those old, ORF plates back in the day, and also the Daves100 plates. All before Halo and KMP came on the scene with theirs. The ORF was the standard in its time!

Todd Grove, we will never forget!!! Rest in Peace!

Amen to that, Lucky. As much controversy as there was about ORF, especially at the end when they were expanding and really ramping up, Todd did a lot for the hobby and for SA 1919a4's. My first one was/is a ORF. He was truly a leader in the SA conversions and in other "parts kit builds / conversions" as well. He passed away much too soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts