1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the seventh of a few items that I am putting up for sale to fund my next projects (build of my 1928 Colt WC and purchase of a Maxim parts kit). I figured I would offer it to my fellow forum members and if it doesn't sell I will move it to GB.

An original British 1944 dated WWII F.T. 32 Rangefinder No. 12 Mk VII. This range finder is in need of repair and is also missing the left plastic eye piece cover. Internally I think one of the mirrors has slipped out of place and needs to be re-glued. This rangefinder is an interesting piece of British history for a British Vickers MG, mortar, or artillery display. Rangefinder is also good for parts, for use in reenactments, or as an accessory for the Ferret scout car. Lots of brass, will polish up nicely. These are hard to find for a reasonable price in any condition in the US.

DSC_3337.jpg DSC_3335.jpg DSC_3340.jpg DSC_3336.jpg

I think this F.T. 37 rangefinder is worth the $100 plus actual shipping (estimate about $20 - $25) that I am asking.

I am trying to price all these items fairly, I think they are all interesting items and I am selling them because either my interests or the reason I bought them has changed over the years. I am not particularly interested in trades (or partial trades), but if you have a Maxim kit, panoramic sight for a 1928 Colt WC, or some unusual Vickers accessories I will certainly listen.

First I will take it followed by a PM will get it. I would appreciate it if you ask me any questions up front. SOLD, SPF to Czechsix

1 - 1 of 1 Posts