1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a Palmetto State Armory AR-15: Flat top with M4 barrel 1 in 7 twist, Osprey gas piston system, A2 buttstock, Dark Star free floating quad rail, Vortex flash hider, single point sling mount and Barska 3-9x44 tactical scope. Comes with 1 magazine. Rifle is classified as used but has less than 100 rds. fired through it. I test fired to ensure gas piston system functions correctly and zeroed in scope. Rifle is accurate, scope zeroed using a lead sled. I was getting 3 inch groups at 200 using Tula steel cased 223. Osprey gas system functions perfectly. No grit build-up in the bolt carrier like there is using a gas tube. The gas is vented into the quad rail which is easy to clean.

Price: $1000 shipped to your FFL. I"ll provide a tracking number as soon as shipped.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I bought some night vision goggles and want to appease the wife. You couldn't put this rifle together for less than what I'm asking, although there's probably somebody out there who could wheel & deal a build just to prove I'm wrong.
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM and I'll respond ASAP. Won't ship to states where this is banned. All federal, state, and local laws apply. I have it posted to Gunbroker, so first come, first serve.
Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Assault rifle Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Assault rifle Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Bump for a good deal, these gas piston AR's are great to shoot.
This one is in great condition too. :thumbup:
CaptMax

1 - 2 of 2 Posts