1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the next round of jigs finished and ready to ship and price is the same for this round but may go up a little on the next.
I also included a bucking block on this run as I had a few requests from the members here. The cost is 170.00 shipped and they are a great rivet tool for the homebuilder. I should have a video posted as a sticky on how to use them in the next week that will go through all the details on how to use them but feel free to email or pm me should you have any questions on them. I have put the list of those who wanted to be on the list for this run below and right now half of them are spoken for. They will do a 30 or 50 Browning and some guys have used them for other builds. Don't forget that when you send payment just include a note with your board name so I can keep things straight, us old guys need all the help we can get :D Thanks Russ

KKKriverrats-shipped
Lucky13-shipped
1926-shipped
Cnkillerclown-being hand delivered
Zukking01-shipped
Flemgunner- shipped
Fuzzsquid- shipped
ABCB- shipped
amanderson22
Greaser-shipped
Kration45
Mike Rovinski
Rocky- shipped
Johnr- shipped
Mike6776-shipped
Autofire-shipped
metalman3006- shipped
RI2005-shipped
MG08-shipped
Robin Dial- shipped
Chuck Eichhorn

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have the next round of jigs finished and ready to ship and price is the same for this round but may go up a little on the next.
I also included a bucking block on this run as I had a few requests from the members here. The cost is 165.00 shipped and they are a great rivet tool for the homebuilder. I should have a video posted as a sticky on how to use them in the next week that will go through all the details on how to use them but feel free to email or pm me should you have any questions on them. I have put the list of those who wanted to be on the list for this run below and right now half of them are spoken for. They will do a 30 or 50 Browning and some guys have used them for other builds. Thanks Russ
View attachment 9878

Lucky13
Cnkillerclown
Flemgunner
ABCB
Greaser
Kration45
Mike Rovinski
Rocky
Starvingboy
Does this include the bucking bar?

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this include the bucking bar?
This is just the rivet press and bits it is everything in the picture. Machineman on the board makes the bucking bars and I think they arer 75.00 IIRC. Russ

·
Registered
100 Posts
colt 28 browning

Are these usable on the 1928 Colt Browning MG. I belive you mentioned that you were going to build one for that build? Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fixture I am making will work on the plinkers jig for the Colt 28 but it is not done yet. I was going to offer that seperatly for those guys who have a jig and a Colt 28 kit. I should have them done in the next two weeks but only if I don't have to go out of town for work again lol. The road schedule has kept me gone for most of the year but I am home and working on them as fast as I can. I have a bit more tweaking and testing before selling them. Russ

·
Registered
100 Posts
Colt 28

There ar no worries on my end I do understand that people have regular jobs and build jigs riveting tools, etc. in there spare time I have a couple of 1919a4s so dont need one for that but please put me on the list for the Colt 28 ones. Thanks Alan Abramson

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There ar no worries on my end I do understand that people have regular jobs and build jigs riveting tools, etc. in there spare time I have a couple of 1919a4s so dont need one for that but please put me on the list for the Colt 28 ones. Thanks Alan Abramson
Will do Alan, I hate when work gets in the way of the important stuff like our hobby :D List is updated

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
packing

Are you still packing those jigs?? I remember when I was talking to you on the phone on Saturday you were packing those jigs.
Well stop packing jigs and Enjoy the Family it's Easter.

HAPPY EASTER to you and your's

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
339 Posts
Russ,
If you have an extra I can keep her happy. I can wait....no hurry..and I do need the 1928 tools.

John

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
John do you need the plinkers jig and 28 fixtuer or just the 28 fixture? I have a couple jigs left not spoken for if you need the whole set up.
Alan I will put your name on one of the 28 fixtures. Russ

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also included a bucking block on this run as I had a few requests from the members here. The cost is 165.00 shipped and they are a great rivet tool for the homebuilder. I should have a video posted as a sticky on how to use them in the next week that will go through all the details on how to use them but feel free to email or pm me should you have any questions on them. I have put the list of those who wanted to be on the list for this run below and right now half of them are spoken for. They will do a 30 or 50 Browning and some guys have used them for other builds. Don't forget that when you send payment just include a note with your board name so I can keep things straight, us old guys need all the help we can get :D Thanks Russ
View attachment 9878

KKKriverrats-shipped
Lucky13-shipped
Cnkillerclown
Zukking01
Flemgunner- shipped
Fuzzsquid- shipped
ABCB- Paid
amanderson22
Greaser-shipped
Kration45
Mike Rovinski
Rocky
Starvingboy
Johnr
Please put me on your list for one of those rivet jigs

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please put me on your list for one of those rivet jigs
Mike you have to email me at toolman11 AT rochester.rr.com as you have no PM abilities yet until you get 20 posts. I will put you on the list though and give you all the info as soon as you email me. Russ

·
Registered
879 Posts
My plinkers jig from toolman showed up this week. Wow! Really nice. Good machining, well done welds. Looks like it'll last me a lifetime. Have builds lined up, just need to send lucky some money for plates.

Thanks again toolman. Glad you offered these.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts