1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After dragging these plugs out of the salt mine I asked for feed back on the forum on how much they might be worth. The general consensus was about $10 per plug.

After a lot of thought I have decided to offer them in lots of 10 plugs for $80 per lot (10 plugs) shipped by insured priority mail.

I have eleven (11) lots, (each lot has 10 plugs in it). All lots are essentially in the same condition so when you say I will take one lot, I will scoop up the closest lot of 10 plugs and package them. I think these are good rebuildable cores to either put on new red plastic/resin covers or to just paint the tops red after sand blasting.

Again 10 plugs in each lot for $80 shipped, works out to about $7.50 each plus shipping.

1 set sold to Mr. Maim - PAID and SHIPPED
Partial set sold to Rocky - SPF
sets sold to greaser - PAID and SHIPPED
1 set sold to 1926 - SPF
1 set sold to IMDan9093 - PAID and SHIPPED
6 sets sold to Arcangel - SPF

ALL SETS SOLD

First I will take them followed by a PM will get them. Please ask all questions before you say you want one or more lots.

Pictures show all eleven lots plus a close up of the general condition. All lots are essentially in the same condition.

Games Auto part Lock Hardware accessory

·
Registered
870 Posts
Ill take 2 lots.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Mine arrived today and look fantastic! The brass parts are all in very nice condition or are easily serviceable.

...now where can I buy the red plastic part and rivets? :)

Thank you again for the sale redroth!

Mr.Maim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts