1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: QTY of 3 1919a4 kits missing top plate(s) $900 each FREEl shipping

WTS: 1919a4 kits are missing the top plate which can be purchased from Lucky#13 or KMP and other sources. Both kits are missing the front sight mounting screw and barrel shroud mounting screw, maybe cost a total of $10 to replace both. A FA sear or FA trigger is not included . Both kits have some grade "b" or "c" parts (example bottom plates need work but fixable) And both kits have NOS parts like top cover body, back plate grip and other small parts. There is a mixture of MFG's. Kit B and C have the 308 forward spacer broken. I have included 2 in each kit extra 30-06 belt holding pawls. Barrel bores are shiny and 7.62. Besides the parts I stated I believe everything else is there. Selling kits as is. established members in good standing a personal check is fine, FNG new members USPS money order. will take paypal +3% of the total. Please if you post on this thread "I will take it" be committed and ready to send funds. Not interested in trades at this time. $900 each FREE shipping to original 48 states , a little more than my last kits cause these are in a little better shape.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Machine Machine tool Metal
KIT "A"
Machine Machine tool Auto part Machine Machine tool Cylinder
KIT"B"
Machine Machine tool Auto part Machine Cylinder
KIT"C"
Machine Machine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts