1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a small amount of Razorback 22LR beltfed upper systems for DIAS and M16 lowers. Each unit comes as pictured below with a 50 rnd belt and a buffer system for carbine or A2 stock systems. Other belt sizes available as well as disintegrating links. Two cyclic rate altering buffers are also in stock. Join our message forums for further details, customer reviews, accessories, customs, trouble shooting, pictures, videos, etc...

>>>Do NOT delay, as we only have one model available and there will be one more batch made of about 50 uppers after this and that will be the end of the Razorbacks. Lakeside Machine is retiring.

Call or email to get one of the last ones. Price is $1729.00. All phone messages and emails received with "I'll take one" will reserve one. Call 870-670-4999 to order!
You may also reach us by email [email protected]

http://www.lakesideguns.com/webstuff/550x1a1.JPG

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Isn't there a forum rule that if you post an item for sale without a price, the first guy to spot it gets it free?? LOL!

No way I can afford one right now, but how much are they? :)

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
That's triple the price they were a year ago!
True but Not the same animal.....Differences..... bipod ,grip ,sights,bbl shroud & FA ready..early models had none of these options...just sayin

·
11,291 Posts
Shortly after a low price sale the price jumped up into just under 1000 for the semi auto upper. For the FA mods it was 3-400 then so price is pretty much in line.

If I didn't have one I would be in line to get it. Lakeside does great work and they will be missed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Get one while you can if you like them. Once gone I serious doubt there will be any more ever made. I have an LM7 that once the original bolt was replaced with the razorback bolt it runs great. I put 2500 rnds thru it on Friday of the KCR machinegun shoot. I would load 5 100 rnd belts at a time and would actually heat the barrel up enough to be too hot to hold. Not bad to 22LR. Eric at Lakeside is a standup guy.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Yes Eric will be missed. Hopefully he can find a buyer for the company that will take over production of the Lakeside product line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts