1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS Remington M1903A3 Price lowered

WTS 6-43 dated 03A3 ser#3836XXX. This is not a recent CMP Greek return rifle. All Remington parts. Has Blued bolt,mag follower swivels,striker etc. never been through rebuild though trigger guard was replaced at some point with a parked unit. Stock has a faint cart. and inspectors marks and a circle P. Bore is shiny but has some slight pitting, nothing big, rifle has outstanding accuracy, see pick of target. It was shot with CMP surplus MG ammo offhand. Must go to FFL or C&R. . Paypal is cool. pics available. [email protected]. Thanks! PRICE LOWERED! $600.00+$20.00 SHIPPING!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I am not sure about your specific 03A3 but a parkerized trigger housing does not necessarily mean it was replaced. The 03A3 often had a mix of blued and parked parts. I have a Remington 03A3 with all the blue parts you mention and another that has every part parkerized. A few years back I purchased a dozen 03A3 bolt bodies new in wrap. About half were blued and half parkerized. I think it just depended on which subcontractor supplied the parts.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I have an all original mint 9-43 Remington 03A3. The receiver, barrel and front sight hood are parked greenish-gray, all the rest of the parts are blued, including the trigger guard. It is my understanding that if a Remington 03A3 is not in this configuration, it means it's been rebuild.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts