1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentleman,

I've got the bipod heads done.:D I have sent a email to everyone on the waiting list. If I missed anyone please let me know.

I also have three people that your email bounced back.

Jonny Boy
R. Lukes
Boss 429
Email me if you are still interested.

I would also like to donate 1 for the raffle,:D for Shots and this fine board.

Once all the people on the waiting list are taking care of I'll let everyone know if their is any left for sale.

Gary

·
Registered
22 Posts
pm me

I sent a pm to you for info, would you please send price and pic if available.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
bipod head

machinehead2 said:
Gentleman,

I've got the bipod heads done.:D I have sent a email to everyone on the waiting list. If I missed anyone please let me know.

I also have three people that your email bounced back.

Jonny Boy
R. Lukes
Boss 429
Email me if you are still interested.

I would also like to donate 1 for the raffle,:D for Shots and this fine board.

Once all the people on the waiting list are taking care of I'll let everyone know if their is any left for sale.

Gary
Gary....Will stand in line for one of these. Please advise and I'll send a check.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
salt, Those rests do look good. can't wait to get one myself.

L999here, Email sent.

I still have 3 people on the waiting list that are MIA. If you want a bipod head you must email me in the next day or two. After that they are up for sale to the people on the reserve list.

Gary

·
Registered
85 Posts
Outstanding !!!!!!!!

Gary
Got the bipod this past week:D ...been working so much that all the days run together,so yesterday I got to look it over and toy with it..:) :) :) ...the bipods is super...can't say enough about the workmanship in the
bipod...
Many thanks for your time in this endeavor.
Russ B.
43GPW

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
Item recieved

Gary....Fantastic job on the bipod head!! Mine just arrived....legs fit like a glove. Too bad these were not parked.....happy to get this done.....Len

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
Yeah, this product is long gone. I made the bipod rest pieces to go with machinehead2's new heads. This was at a time when original bipods were scarce, which is no longer the case. They are available for less money than they used to be. BMG Parts Co has them in stock.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have bought two originals sine I purchased one of these reproductions. You know what? the repro is much better than the originals. Originals area rough sand casting with mediocre finish machine work. They did not have to be pretty. The repro is a machining work of art.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts