1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a very lightly used Romarm WASR-10. The metal parts have slight marks from the safety lever moving up and down, but the wood is flawless. I put 20 rounds through it to check for functionality and everything runs fine. Asking $1100

Pictures

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Don't 💩 on Members FS adds....If his price is to high then don't buy it...The market will dictate how fast he will sell it...Also, to post a link to a cheaper option is way out of line....At least it used to be on the board.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm sorry to all that to offense. I only posted the link in response to MrMaim . I should have PMd the seller, I know that now. It was never my intent to harm a potential sale of another member. And their asking price is in no way out of line. I am sorry for any trouble I may have caused and will not do so in the future.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sorry to all that to offense. I only posted the link in response to MrMaim . I should have PMd the seller, I know that now. It was never my intent to harm a potential sale of another member. And their asking price is in no way out of line. I am sorry for any trouble I may have caused and will not do so in the future.
its alright man, no harm no foul.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts