1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some MK211 Raufoss 50 BMG ammo for sale. The real stuff. I'm buying a piece of Realestate and have decided to let some of this out of my personal collection.

It's legit and I will guarantee it w a 7 day 100% money back guarantee. I purchased it through a very legitimate source and I have a small fortune tied up. I've checked around and I do not see this available for sale anywhere else other than on gunbroker?

The ammo has been stored in a climate control environment. You will note the manifest matches the lot on the box which matches the ammo. Next time one of the kids goes to the urgent care I'll try to sneak in an X-ray as well.

If you are not familiar with this round please, go to wikipedia to read about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211

Brass is FNB 93. It's factory loaded and 100% original. It has not been tampered w in any way. It's was also obtained through legitimate channels.

Please know you local laws about owning this.

How about:
1-3 rounds $85 per round
4-9 rounds $80/round
10+ rounds $75/each

I'm also flexible and would love to trade for M2 parts kit, NFA stuff, or something desirable.

It's the green tip ammo.

This stuff is unobtainium. When it's gone it's gone.

Please PM if you need more details.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
This is a very good deal!!! I watched a guy pay $650 for ten rounds down at the Knob Creek show this spring.:eek:
He was happy to get it at that price too. If I had a fifty I would have to own at least a few rounds of this stuff.
CaptMax

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
Just by looking at the projectile shape i can tell this is the Real Deal ,unlike the GB stuff which is more often API with paint added :mad: .

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raufoss 50 bmg ammo

Shipped out the first batches today. Yes, I know it's expensive but I believe we should all have at least at a few rounds laying around. If nothing else just for the novelty.

And yes, if you want to buy/ trade for bulk I'll get creative and work with you.

Someone else should chime in here but from what I heard there were two-ish pallets of this stuff in the early 2000's that made its way legitimately into the civilian market via a defense contractor. This is likely to never be again and if someone is selling current production it's likely stolen or fake.

I have a clear paper trail w this stuff and I'll guarantee it's legit or 100% money back guarantee.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! All PM's and inquiries have been replied to. This stuff has gone like wild fire just in the last two weeks. Has something happened and I've been out of touch?

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I'd like to see a YouTube of this particular round. That's a lot of $$$; I'm kinda wondering.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to see a YouTube of this particular round. That's a lot of $$$; I'm kinda wondering.
><>
Have a buddy helping make a series of 12"x12" 1/4 plate steel sheets (6-8 of them) welded 1-1/2 to 2" apart in series. I'm planning to shoot ball, API and the Raufoss round to show the difference. Trying to find a high speed camera to borrow as well??

To those that have PM'd, I'll let you know when funds arrive and rounds ship.

Thanks!!

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
the core is not AP.
And i suppose Tungsten Carbide is not capable of AP :rofl::rofl::rofl: it is one heck of a lot harder than the RC 60 of an AP Maraging Steel penetrator but it is more brittle meaning you will get pieces zinging around inside instead of a single piece ricocheting around !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211 an easy info source but true

There is a reason API is a better penetrator than AP and that is the HEAT of the incendiary compound softening the the armor before the penetrator impacts and some PETN or RDX and it will really soften the armor for the Tungsten penetrator impact .

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
johnson LMG,
It`s OK CRS (Can`t Remember $h1t) :( gets ya every time only SLAP and SLAP-T were tungsten AP, API ,APIT at least into the 90`s is all Maraging Steel penetrator (magnetic ) Tungsten is Not magnetic and too bloody expensive and hard to make penetrators for all but the Most expensive, Special use ammo !!
I am one of the reasons AP vanished off the market , i am sitting on a Pile of AP slugs :tongue: for me it is about Long range accuracy AP correctly sorted is the most accurate Mil surp slug ever made , penetrator with a jacket drawn over it ,no fillers no air space =Accuracy in a rifle if you know what you are doing .....:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Payments were received early last week and the rounds sent out. To those of you who received some can you please provide some feedback on the round?

I still haven't been able to find a high speed camera. I did pull out the Barrett and some AR500 steel yesterday but the phone rang and the sun sat before I could play.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Raufoss Ammo

I believe you have to have 15 posts before you can PM?

And yes, I still have more ammo available.

Thanks,
Greg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts