1919 A4 Forums banner

Sold - Please delete

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Apexgunparts 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold - Please delete

#2 ·
Curious as I looked these up and got no answer.

Does it come with a Dart /Rocket whatever its called?........The thing that fly with a string attatched?.

What maKes it go bang.....12 ga blank or ??...I have no idea at this point...Lots of history on these but not much specifics.

#6 ·
Well Nick if it had the hook I would be a buyer because then I could play Batman on a much bigger level but no joy in Gotham for me. Very cool piece though and you have a knack for finding the cool stuff.

#7 ·
Hahaha! Yeah, definitely would be cool to have a rocket, of course if one had such a rarity you’d probably be in quite the quandary about shooting it (if it was still even viable). There are some YouTube videos of some guys overseas remaking them (sort of) with model rocket engines.

As far as the chamber size goes, redroth is correct, very large in comparison to a .45, well over an inch...a 12ga shell drops right through like a hotdog down a hallway.

I agree, a very neat piece. I’ve been able to enjoy it for some time, figured maybe it could be a new curiosity for someone else. I’m open to discussion on the price if someone here would like to adorn their gun room (or dare I say...living room) with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.