1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Frankie dug up some really nice Vickers MG tools that were carried by the machine gunner or his loader in a leather case to service the gun in action.

The set of tools includes a belt repairing tool (pliers) that was used to install new rivets on a cloth tabbed ammo belt, a MK II combination tool to service various parts on the gun, and a clearing plug (in the USA we call them ruptured case extractors) to remove ruptured cartridge cases from the barrel.

I have a few kits available and they contain the same three tools, the only difference is some kits have the first pattern machined clearing plug tool and the other kits have the first patterned forged clearing plug, all tools are in grade "A" condition.

I am asking $100 per three tool set SHIPPED. I have a few sets of each type available.
GBYENKO - one set w/machined clearing plug - PAID

Mr.Maim - one set w/machined & two sets with forged clearing plugs - PAID

Below are two pictures showing the different ruptured case extractor (clearing plug).
Set with MACHINED clearing plug:

Set with FORGED clearing plug:

First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets a set. Let me know how many sets you want and which clearing plug type, machined or forged. Please ask any questions before saying you will take it.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Mine tool sets arrived today. They're fantastic.

I'm so glad your OCD is in regards to packing stuff for shipping. :giggle: This box could have been run over by the USPS truck and the contents would be just fine. :cool:

Thank you again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts