1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to sell this SGM Sokolov wheeled/anti-aircraft mount. I am not interested in trying to ship it as that would be a real pain. I can either do a local sale in NE Indiana or I can deliver it to Knob Creek next month. First I'll take it posted in the thread gets it followed by a PM/email. Thank You

Price $550 *SPF to Uzi*

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am looking to sell this SGM Sokolov wheeled/anti-aircraft mount. I am not interested in trying to ship it as that would be a real pain. I can either do a local sale in NE Indiana or I can deliver it to Knob Creek next month. First I'll take it posted in the thread gets it followed by a PM/email. Thank You

Price $550

Damn, id love it but would need it sent to WA.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sockolov AA mount

not sure if i spelled that right but if you want to bring it to Knob Creek Ill take it.....;);););) ill send a PM soon as i figure out how to do it:confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wtb aa mount

Price $550

OK PM SENT :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
270 Posts
WTS SOkLOVE AA MOUNT

Aww, you could get it at the creek and send it with the Hotchkiss!! :D
Yeah what difference now would an extra 40 to 60 lbs to yore EXTRA HEAVY CRATE :lol::lol::lol::lol: Make now!!!..... I think this mount is as rare as the Hotchkiss kits and mount! I looked all over the internet for info on this thing!!:help::help::help::help: No dice, NOTHING...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts