1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: Sten MK3 Kit, Loop Stock and Original Intact Barrel

WTS: Sten MK3 submachine gun kit, loop stock version, with the original intact barrel. Kit as pictured except the receiver tube and magizine. This kit is super clean, check out the pictures and the bore on this kit, its ready for a build. Price is $295.00 plus shipping in the lower 48 minus where not allowed by law. Regards, Bullet

Gun Trigger Air gun Wood Airsoft gun Auto part Wheel Tire Automotive wheel system Rim Auto part Automotive wheel system Rim Wheel Lens Camera lens Cameras & optics Cylinder Tool accessory Machine Hardware accessory Auto part Muffler Gun Trigger Gun accessory Auto part Gun Trigger Gun accessory Metalworking hand tool Bicycle part Tool Tool Metalworking hand tool Machine tool Auto part Wheel Tire Automotive wheel system Rim

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Is this a bronze bolt? Can't "see" it. Bronze should show different in color. If it is, would you sell the it separately?

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gary, yes its a bronze bolt but I have seen others with darker color and the flash does not help when taking pictures, never thought of that. I bought the kit from Centerfire 12 years ago when that's all they really imported for awhile and the way they advertised them. For now I'm going to keep it together...price drop soon. Regards, Bullet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts