1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have few Suomi Coffin magazines in excellent condition.

https://www.fotosik.pl/aukcje/1482622/94bfcdfd53d507dd

and few loaders : $ 25,- (one loaders)

and few set (Four magazines, loader, cleaning kit, leather pouch): $ 400,-

I am sending all packages from Europe. Parcels will be delivered by USPS within 10-14 days. Paypal plus 4%.

Payments for magazines above 10 rounds only by western Union Money transfer. Unfortunately, paypal does not allow payments for magazines above 10 rounds.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
So we are supposed to send $400.00 USD to a new member with one post who appears to be situated somewhere in Eastern Europe with absolutely no recourse if no product is provided.

Color me skeptical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually he has quite a good reputation on Gun Broker for mailing parts and custom made SMG stocks. I have purchased a lot of stocks from him for post sample builds. Be as skeptical as you will, that is your right, but a little research will show you more about this seller. That being said, I have never purchased anything but wood stocks from him, so I can not speak to the import of magazines for personal use and what paperwork is required.

I know I don't post here much, but if you need references for me, look at Gun Broker, ebay and weaponsguild under riddbits. I'm not a shill.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually he has quite a good reputation on Gun Broker for mailing parts and custom made SMG stocks. I have purchased a lot of stocks from him for post sample builds. Be as skeptical as you will, that is your right, but a little research will show you more about this seller. That being said, I have never purchased anything but wood stocks from him, so I can not speak to the import of magazines for personal use and what paperwork is required.

I know I don't post here much, but if you need references for me, look at Gun Broker, ebay and weaponsguild under riddbits. I'm not a shill.
Thank you for the recommendation. I sold for many years on GunBroker. I have been dealing with military over 20 years. Especially old weapons magazines. Greetings from Poland

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So we are supposed to send $400.00 USD to a new member with one post who appears to be situated somewhere in Eastern Europe with absolutely no recourse if no product is provided.

Color me skeptical.
Thank you for your opinion. But I do not know what situation in Europe you are talking about. Actually, the situation In Ukraine is not too clarified. But I am from Poland. Packages that I send to the US are insured. If it does not arrive, you will get your money back.
Best Regards:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts