1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've all seen those anti-personnel mine trailer hitch covers, but this one is even better.

Made of sturdy steel and aluminum, genuine rifle parts, not airsoft toy junk. "Barrel" is a solid piece of aluminum. Sticks out about 8" from your receiver pocket. Currently set up for 2" receiver pockets with 5/8" retainer pins. I can make it for different sizes upon request.

A locking hitch pin is highly recommended.

$200 with free shipping to the lower 48. USPS money orders and PayPal gift payments OK.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's way cool. I need to put a regular hitch on my M923A1. It would go good with my M2 mounted in the back.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
589 Posts
Why don't you do a revolver frame into the hitch and if you try and pull the trigger you get a small shock like those trick lighters. :rofl:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might need one of those, but, I think popo would not think it was funny.....meh, still want one:cool:
I've been pulled over a couple times because of this hitch, both times the officers wanted to know where they could get one also. Good thing I always keep an extra with me. And this was in CA of all places!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts