1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: The ULTIMATE 1919A4 Package Deal! **SPF**

Here's your chance to get into a beautiful 1919A4 complete set up! This gun is set up to shoot both .308 and 8mm. It comes with three different mounting options; the classic G.I. M2 tripod complete with pintle and T&E mechanism, a West German AA tripod with mounting adapter in new condition and finally an original HK West German ground mount, also in new condition. Everything comes with all of the adapters and everything you need to mount the gun.

The gun itself has been completely upgraded with an extended charging handle, high-quality spade grips, trunnion protector, upgraded springs and broken in with about 600 rounds down the pipe. The builder of this gun is ALLIED ARMAMENT, one of the premier builders of the 1919A4! This gun runs beautifully and is sure to please!

In addition, you get everything shown in the photos! To include; 500 original loose links, still in the original boxes, the original pistol grip assembly, an Israeli tool roll, a wooden transit chest, a tripod cover and original carrying bag a spare 7.62/.308 barrel and spare barrel covers. The only thing left to buy are any spare parts you may think you need, miscellaneous tools and plenty of ammo!

I am not willing to sell anything separately! This is a package deal only!

YOU GET IT ALL FOR $5000.00

I really don't want to ship this stuff because it weighs a ton and shipping would be extremely expensive. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to do the transfer etc.

1). I am in the north OC/west Riverside area of Southern California.

2). the first unconditional “I’ll take it!” posted in THIS thread followed by an email to me gets this this awesome gun. If you have questions etc., I will try to respond as soon as I can, but that does not give you dibs on the item.

4). I am really bad about checking my PMs. The best way to get a hold of me with questions etc. is via email: [email protected]

5). PAYMENT:
MONEY ORDERS/CERT FUNDS.
CASH at FTF.

Make: ALLIED ARMAMENT

Model: 1919A4

Caliber: 7.62 and 8mm

Location (city or county): West IE/North OC

Price: $5000.00!

Will ship (Y/N): NO

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thinking strongly on this one, but I'm in Texas, can we work a deal on shipping
Well, I've had a lot of interest locally, but no firm commitments yet. To be honest, if I had a firm commitment from someone outta-state, I would honor it and work out a mutual deal on shipping........So yes, I'm sure we could work something out.............Thanks!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I hate to see a good 1919a4 leave Cali, but realistically, few want to by such a weapon to only be allowed to fire 10 round belts through it. In fact, it can be argued that a buyer in CA may not even be able to buy ANY disintegrating links as they "could" be used to create a "hi-cap feeding device".

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate to see a good 1919a4 leave Cali, but realistically, few want to by such a weapon to only be allowed to fire 10 round belts through it. In fact, it can be argued that a buyer in CA may not even be able to buy ANY disintegrating links as they "could" be used to create a "hi-cap feeding device".
I would like to see it stay in California also. Not just because of the challenges with shipping it out of state. However, when I feel the need to taste freedom, I just leave across the border off Interstate 10 and blast away to my hearts content! My record thus far is 700 rounds all linked together in a continuous belt!

·
Registered
330 Posts
A4

I'LL take it , can we split the shipping? Only thing that needs to go to FFL is the receiver rest goes freight. Sorry about your CA bullshit but that's what happens when you elect fruits and nuts liberals. Open carry is about to be passed here in Texas.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
What a great package. Glad someone is buying it. For what it's worth, I did some in-person business with lavgrunt many years back, when I was still pretty new to this stuff myself. He may not even remember, lol. But I know you are dealing with a good man here.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'LL take it , can we split the shipping? Only thing that needs to go to FFL is the receiver rest goes freight. Sorry about your CA bullshit but that's what happens when you elect fruits and nuts liberals. Open carry is about to be passed here in Texas.
Sounds good! I will mark it SPF! You won't be disappointed and glad to see its going to a good home. I will work on shipping and let you know what it comes out to. Where in Texas are you? ZIP? Obviously, I will ship the gun to your FFL and everything else can go to you directly.

As far as being a gunowner in California; yea, it really sucks! Especially since I would never vote for any of the morons running the state and neither would any other gun owner I know! Unfortunately, we are greatly outnumbered. Your blessed to live in Texas, no doubt!

Please email direct and we will work out all the payment details and shipping info. Thanks again!

Tony
[email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a great package. Glad someone is buying it. For what it's worth, I did some in-person business with lavgrunt many years back, when I was still pretty new to this stuff myself. He may not even remember, lol. But I know you are dealing with a good man here.
Of course I remember you, Rollin! You are one of the primary reasons I got hooked on this hobby in the first place.......*******!!! LOL!!!

I looked for you at SAR back in December, just to ctach up! Were you there? Did you have a table?

Nice hearing from you and glad you are still involved........I also appreciate the endorsement. Very gracious and kind of you.............

Tony

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
"IF a person" had eleven rounds linked before the ban, a person could keep adding to it as long as it didn't go below the eleven rounds.......... :D

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Of course I remember you, Rollin! You are one of the primary reasons I got hooked on this hobby in the first place.......*******!!! LOL!!!

I looked for you at SAR back in December, just to ctach up! Were you there? Did you have a table?

Nice hearing from you and glad you are still involved........I also appreciate the endorsement. Very gracious and kind of you.............

Tony
Oh, it's MY fault is it, lol? Okay, I'll take the blame. I've been a Browning "pusher" for a long time now, so I can take the abuse. :D

I do have tables at SAR, with Rick from BMG Parts Co. We are always the second row in from the main SAR building entrance, past what is now Gun Mountain (formerly Long Mountain Outfitters) which is SAR's company, and just across from Ohio Ordnance Works. You might not recognize me though. When I moved up to Oregon, I started growing the hair out to blend in with all the old hippies here. No longer the clean cut, responsible-looking person I was last time we met! But if you do come down next December, you'll know where to find me! Meanwhile, I'll let you know next time I am heading down to L.A. Have business to do not far from your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay.....I know exactly where you were!! I remember Rick's table being at the far end of the SAR building against the wall. Oh well, I hope to make it again this year and will for sure make it a point to drop by and reconnect with you and Rick!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts