1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: Thompson SMG 30 round Magazines ***SOLD***

****These are SOLD****

I have for sale ten (10) USGI Thompson 30 round magazines. They are blued Seymour magazines from WW2. They were converted by someone for use in a semi-auto rifle. I got these as part of a large rifle and magazine deal and have no need for them. I do not know if these work in FA or SA rifles as I have neither. I know the modifications are not beautiful but they are what they are. I have shown the magazines in the pics below.

I am asking $160 for all ten (10) magazines shipped CONUS. Hawaii and Alaska would incur additional shipping charges. If you cannot legally buy these please do not ask me to ship them to you. I will ship them the business day after payment is received. I can accept USPS money orders or PayPal (+4%). The only trade I am interested in would be Valmet 5.56 magazines.

I have +189 feedback at ar15.com for good reason. If you do not like my asking price feel free to make a reasonable offer. If you have any questions or comments about the mags let me know. These are cross-posted so first to post an unconditional acceptance gets them. Thanks for looking. Here they are:

·
Registered
435 Posts
They look like my converted ones for the Volunteer Arms Commando Mk3. Not a bad price.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
The Numrich / Karr semi thompsons have thier recievers made 1/10 of an inch shorter than USGI ( BATF requirement when they started making them so a full auto bolt would not drop in ) so the mag hole is 1/10 inch too low for latch up .
Two fixes , elongate the mag hole or cut the latch nose down . Most did the mag thing at first , but current thinking is to modify the latch . Might post over on machinegunforms.com ( with dave's OK ) .
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts