1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am interested in selling the following three guns (descriptions below):

1944 dated Enfield No. 4 Mk1/2 (F) FTR .303 rifle manufactured by Maltby - $250 plus actual shipping. -
Sold and shipped to IMDan9093

Remington .22 caliber Sportsmaster Model 512 rifle - $175 plus actual shipping.
Sold and shipped to GWR1

Italian RFIE .36 caliber (I think) cap and ball black powder revolver looks like a replica of an 1851 Navy Colt - $75 plus actual shipping. - Sold and shipped to SlugCatcher

Rifles must go to an FFL, black powder revolver may need to go to an FFL depending on your state's requirements.

First I will take it followed by a PM gets them. Please make sure they are legal to own in your location and that your FFL will accept the shipment from a private party. If you have any questions, ask before you say you will take them. Will ship by insured FedEx Ground at my actual cost.

L999here provided these blue book values as a guide:

Enfield, sporterized, good metal, #'s match, not butchered...$250.00-$400.00

Remington .22, Mod. # 512, 75% condition, $175-$225...depends on bbl. erosion/throat erosion

black powder .36 cal, fair condition....$75-$100

Below is a description of the three guns:

The first is a 1944 dated Enfield No. 4 Mk1/2 (F) FTR .303 rifle manufactured by Maltby. It appears to be matching number from what I can tell (to include magazine) and it went through the rebuild (FTR) process in 1952 to bring it up to MKII standard. It does not appear to have any import marks and is in overall good condition. The front wood has been sporterized but the barrel and sights are stock. All metal has a nice blue/black finish.

The second rifle is a .22 Remington Sportsmaster Model 512 with I believe has a 15 - 22 round magazine (as it can take long and short .22 cal rounds). It appears to be in good condition. Manufactured September 1948.

The third gun is made in Italy RFIE .36 caliber (I think) cap and ball black powder revolver that looks like a replica of an 1851 Navy Colt. It was made in 1977 and appears to be in fair condition with poor finish and missing the front sight post.

I can try and answer questions on these but these firearms are outside of my area of expertise and interest. I have tried to grade these conservatively so I don’t disappoint anyone.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I'm interested in the Sportsmaster for sentimental purposes if you are willing to sell separately.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I'm interested in the .22 -- see PM from this morning.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
334 Posts
I will take the Enfield for $250.00 + shipping

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I'll take the .22.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
"I'll take it" PM sent 12:17 on Remington .22, hope it was received? I'll just have to 'deal' with the business manager.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts