1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For Sale TNW M230 Kit for 1919a4. Can be used with either semi auto 1919a4 or full auto 1919a4. One only used. Comes with 4 barrels total. 2 Israeli 7.62Nato caliber and 2 in 3006/.30cal. Package deal $1100.00 plus shipping/Insurance. Add 4% for credit card or debit card.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viking-Arms/1500347056903488

Thank you for looking.

Call, email, or message if interested.

Charles Cox
Owner of Viking Arms Ashland, KY
(606)922-8954
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
....another reason to reload...

My first impression is that I'd have to carry my 1919a4 with a shorter barrel and a shoulder stock...but still have a belt-fed 1919....? Someone correct me,as I've not seen this type of mod before. Must have been out in my shop playing with the 1917 carts when this was developed. Verrrry interesting....( a la Artie Johnson from Laugh-In)

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
A solution in search of a problem.

TNW came out with these five or six years ago. The boxy front end replaces the barrel shroud on a 1919, and the pistol grip/buttstock replaces the backplate. Looks kind of sexy when together but no real weight savings over an Izzy A6. Lightened barrel but no booster which may have run faster in full auto - or not. Red Jacket inadvertantly put the final nail in the coffin for this idea for me by building one for a big, beefy SWAT cop who could just barely shoulder it offhand. We mere mortals decided to stick with bipods and tripods.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
My first impression is that I'd have to carry my 1919a4 with a shorter barrel and a shoulder stock...but still have a belt-fed 1919....? Someone correct me,as I've not seen this type of mod before. Must have been out in my shop playing with the 1917 carts when this was developed. Verrrry interesting....( a la Artie Johnson from Laugh-In)
Where were you man? You must be inhaling too much varnish from refinishing those carts. There was about a solid month where everyone was discussing this product. The general consensus fell into 2 camps.

1) That think looks like a 1919 fornicated with a M240 and had a developmentally challeneged baby

2) That thing looks like a 1919 fornicated with a M240 and had a super cool, tactical upgrade that would be a killer attention getter on the range.

I kind of like the looks of it, if I had a 2nd 1919 and the cash to buy it, Id run the hell out it on the range. BUT...Gov Cuomo wont let me own anything like that anymore.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I had this on my DLO Full auto gun for years. It makes shooting the 1919a4 a better experience. Makes it a lot handier to shoot without the need to drag 10,000lbs of tripod and other gear to the range. Pretty much re-invents a tired design.

Here are some pics of it on my gun:

Me holding Rukia.jpg Rukia MKII.jpg Back of Rukia.jpg

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Ive had several people interested in it. Going to eventually sell my full auto transferrable DLO gun so I am pairing down the accessories for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts