1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NFA Registered Transferrable DLO built gun setup in 7.62Nato. Has custom feed chute adapter for Standard Armament Minigun/M60D type feed chute (feed chute not included). This would be perfect for a Predator Pack type setup. Has a custom carry handle made from a D2 Kabar fighting knife hilt and pommel taken off a Kabar D2 steel fighting knife. Spadegrips pictured not included or available.

Price Gun Only: $18,500.00 OBO. This is for the gun only. Feed chute not for sale. Tripod and other accessories shown are not included. Buyer is responsible for shipping/insurance costs as well as any and all dealer transfer fees, and tax stamp. I will ship the gun in a foam lined hardcase.
As soon as payment is received in full I will begin the transfer to your dealer. Credit cards add 6%. Please call to arrange payment. I am open to partial trades for transferrable, or Pre-May dealer sample guns. I am mainly looking for cash offers.

Kentucky Residents are responsible for 6% Kentucky sales tax. If you are a Kentucky resident I can transfer the gun directly too you and will deliver
the gun within a reasonable driving distance of my shop. Gun and accessories are for sale in my retail store as well and sold on a first come first served basis. First person to give me cash wins. Buyer will need to sign a purchase contract outlining terms of purchase, buyer responsibilities, and seller
responsibilities.

If you have any questions feel free to
contact me.

Cell: (606)-922-8954

Shop: (606)-928-4010

Email: [email protected]

Charles Cox
Viking Arms - FFL/SOT
8112 US Route 60
Unit J
Ashland, KY. 41102

Attachments