1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will consider trades/plus or minus cash for stuff I am looking for: Original clamp for 1928 Colt belt loader, WWI Vickers parts and accessories, M1917A1 or M1918 tripod, German standard Maxim MG 08 parts kit, and M1928 Colt WC panoramic sight. Or other interesting parts kit...

Each kit includes:

Original Colt marked very good condition L.H. side plate with pintle, both cams, and belt feed pawl bracket, and matching top and bottom plates. Top cover (missing a few common internal pieces), panoramic sight bracket (with all screws), Top cover pin, leaf sight (complete), sight base with spring, back plate with pistol grip (missing a few common internal pieces) with new (repro) wood handles, captive drive spring with rod, bottom plate, breech lock with screw, bottom mounting plate, bolt (complete and with extractor), barrel extension (complete), lock frame (complete), cover latch (with spring), flash hider with muzzle gland.

I have heard that a couple of forum members have dozens of complete 1928 Colt water jackets for sale for these. Now is the time to buy one of these very hard to find receiver kits at a great price. L.H. Plate #615 and associated parts is on the left and L.H. plate #161 and associated parts are on the right. Both kits are in essentially the same condition and exact same level of completeness.

Each kit is $950 plus actual shipping. First I will take it followed by a PM gets it. Please ask any questions prior to saying you will take it. Thanks for looking. BOTH SOLD - IMDan9093 - PAID

Machine tool Machine Bumper Auto part Metalworking hand tool Tool Bumper Auto part Vehicle Firearm Metalworking hand tool Airsoft gun Ammunition Antique tool

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
".... Original Colt marked very good condition R.H. side plate with pintle, both cams, and belt feed pawl bracket, and matching top and bottom plates."
I wonderith if my friend said "R.H. side plate" meaning "L.H. side plate"?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I will take both kits.
Thanks
Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts