1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
No not looking for any...I have 9 75rd and 4 100rd Chicom drums so I'm set, but I was just wondering what they are selling for these days...I've seen them going for as much as $300.. I paid $30 -35 for the 75's and can't remember what the 100 went for... I think $300 is highway robbery...but it's what the market will bring.. too bad I do like theses drums because they can be left loaded and if the SHTF they can be dropped in a go bag, grab the rifle and your off in min's flat... J&G's web sight says the 75 rd drums are sold out BTY and they are not Chinese drums i think they are Rom. The back do not open up like the chinese drums do...B2B

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah that's a good deal for someone who needed them.. I'm glad I got mine when the getting was good....always miss not having the stuff you should have gotten years ago....the good old day...B2B

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Yeah that's a good deal for someone who needed them.. I'm glad I got mine when the getting was good....always miss not having the stuff you should have gotten years ago....the good old day...B2B
Aw, what's worse is having HAD the stuff back then, and having sold it for whatever reason... and then thinking about replacing it, and seeing what it goes for NOW!!! :eek: Every time I think about my old Russian Dragunov SVD... paid $2400 for it NIB, and sold it like an idiot. Even had the long nightscope for it (Pn-58 or something like that). D'oah!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts