1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
photo bucket is not being nice...

Uzi wood detachable stock, has a hairline crack running down the sides. hardware is good. $30 shipped **SOLD****

Breda M37 Barrel Wrench $60 shipped *** SOLD****

trying to get the other pics to load but I have

one VZ24 mauser stock , blonde in color with end cap, retainer spring and buttplate ( buttplate is a little rough) $55 shipped

One Khyber pass "Enfiled" ( thats what it says on the receiver) parts set I have left over from cannibalizing to make a complete rifle. **Correction**- this models not antique so I'll need FFL or C&R ****, not safe to shoot either, comes with warning tag. barrel has about an 8* downward curve to it. basically slap it back together for a wall hanger . all the basic parts are there except for the handguard since my dog ate that, some of the smaller springs are gone since they fell apart , magazine body only since the guts were garbage. $85 shipped.
looks like a pack of monkeys made it. ********SOLD**************************************************************

USPS MO only Or I'll accept check from established members.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
I'll take the Uzi Stock..;)

·
Registered
382 Posts

Uzi wood detachable stock, has a hairline crack running down the sides. hardware is good. $30 shipped

Breda M37 Barrel Wrench $60 shipped

trying to get the other pics to load but I have

one VZ24 mauser stock , blonde in color with end cap, retainer spring and buttplate ( buttplate is a little rough) $55 shipped

One Khyber pass "Enfiled" ( thats what it says on the receiver) parts set I have left over from cannibalizing to make a complete rifle. Antique so no FFL needed , not safe to shoot either, comes with warning tag. barrel has about an 8* downward curve to it. basically slap it back together for a wall hanger . all the basic parts are there except for the handguard since my dog ate that, some of the smaller springs are gone since they fell apart , magazine body only since the guts were garbage. $85 shipped.
looks like a pack of monkeys made it.

I am interested in the Enfield, can you send me photos?

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts

looks like a pack of monkeys made it.

A pack of monkeys DID make it.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you don't have a C&R and normal transfer costs would make buying it unrealistic, I can saw cut it in half since it's a wall hanger anyways.

I have one that is operational, I tested it one day using FFG BP and Unique loads fired remotely.
One shot it survived shooting the equivalent of a 1600gr bullet with no ill affects . I still wouldnt shoulder it though.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
updated, changed my image hosting so i can fix pics and I'll have some other stuff I'll put up today.... so much stuff, the amount of crap you collect over the years is baffling.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new, never installed rhineland arms 45acp enfield conversion kit.

pretty easy job, you just make your own ejector pin.

$160 shipped.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
conversion kit sold to scottd.

my stupid sony cyber-shot from.............. '07 isnt communicating very well with things... working on more stuff to get rid of.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts