1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS Very Nice Early WWII Vickers MG Lensatic Dial Sight

Need to build up some cash reserves for a number of my projects so a few things need to go. I figured I would offer it to my fellow forum members and if it doesn't sell I will move it to GB at a higher price.

This is a very nice MK III Vickers MG Lensatic Dial Sight, everything is correct on it and everything works properly. Sight sets up nicely on zero marks on dials, liquid level is in excellent condition, friction releases in perfect order with good spring tension, and Lensatic sight is bright and clear (has a very small chip on top of front glass but does not affect sight picture.) This is a very hard to find early WWII MKIII version made by WB&S Co. Ltd and dated 1940.

A very original and unmolested dial sight with no missing parts or rust. Probably the earliest one I have ever found.

I am asking what I think is an extremely good price of $1,100 plus actual insured shipping to the buyer’s location for this rare item.

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it. SOLD to Captmax - PAID and shipped.

Left Side.JPG Right Side.JPG Rear.JPG Bottom Back.JPG Bottom Front.JPG

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Bump for a great item, price, and seller.
A guy could even make money on it at that price should he decide to turn it.
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
aaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh, that sight would match perfectly to my vickers kit and 1940 dated tripod but no $$$ to get it :jedicrying:

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
PM sent
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
I will take it as per our PM discussion.
Sent you a pm requesting payment info.
CaptMax

1 - 7 of 7 Posts